Please note that there will be a separate registration process for authors, presenters and audience.
1). Authors (Presentation & Publication) can find the registration process in the acceptance letter
2). Presenters (Presentation Only) can find the registration form link in the acceptance letter
3). Audience please click Here to start with and we will give you feedback from email email@example.com
**The registration will be confirmed by the conference secretariat via firstname.lastname@example.org when your registration materials well received. If no respond received from the conference secretariat, please contact us via email or phone directly.**
|Full paper (Publication +Presentation)||620USD||570USD|
|Abstract (Presentation Only)||450USD||400USD|
|Each Extra Page (over 7 pages)||70USD/Page||70USD/Page|
|One Day Visit (Optional)||100USD||100USD|
* Students must provide proof of their status by e-mailing suitable document to the conference secretariat.
* Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners. In order to prepare materials in advance, please send us the filled registration form before August 20, 2023.
* One author registration covers one paper submission and one author attendance only.
* Additional paper is intended for authors wishing to publish and present more than one paper.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 6 pages and no more than 10 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages (Over 7) will be charged at 70 USD/Page.Failure to abide by the formatting guidelines may result in rejection of the paper.
* Registration and payment should be made through conference official channel which indicated in your acceptance letter, if you are not clear about it, please consult the conference secretary via email address or phone firstly.
*After your successful registration, organizing committee or conference secretary will not ask for your credit card information in any form for room reservation or tickets.Be careful when anyone asks for it.
Every participant should finish the registration before he can attend the conference. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the REEE Conference Secretary.
Cancellations received on or before July 20, 2023 are entitled to refund minus 150 USD processing fee for author registrations, 100 USD processing fee for presenter registrations, or 50 USD processing fee for listener registrations.
No refund will be provided for cancellations after July 20, 2023.
The REEE2023 cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The REEE2023 cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.